Conscientiology is the “Science that studies consciousness in an integral, holosomatic, multidimensional, multimillennial, multiexistential way and, above all, according to reactions in the face of IEs and CEs, as well as its multiple states of thosenic manifestations” (VIEIRA, 2013) .
The consciential paradigm is the leading-theory of Conscientiology grounded in consciousness itself. The consciential consciousness from the following basic premises:
- Holosomatics: admits the existence of the holosoma (holo + soma), that is, the set of bodies or vehicles of manifestation of consciousness formed by the soma or physical body; Energosoma, the body of energies, also known as holochakra; Psychosoma or body of emotions; and mentalsoma, the body of discernment.
- Bioenergetics: assumes the existence and lucid application of bioenergies through the energosoma (energo + soma: energetic body formed by the set of chakras), taking into account the influences of immanent and consciential energies far beyond the perceptions of the brain registering the physical senses.
- Multidimensionality: consciousness manifests itself in multiple dimensions and each vehicle manifests itself in one dimension. Therefore, through the voluntary control of conscious projections – experiences outside the body – a projector has the opportunity to prove this reality, as they are in direct contact with innumerable dimensions and non-physical realities.
- Seriality: supports the principle that consciousness is multiexistential and multimillennial, that is, the personality submits itself to a seriality of existences or a series of numerous human lives, interspersed with so-called intermissive periods, that is, the period between human lives.
- Cosmoethics: it has as its moral philosophy the cosmoethical or cosmic moral – a principle broader than human morality – as it takes into account the multiple lives, that is, our, not always positive, multiple interpersonal relations; The different vehicles of manifestation, taking into consideration the quality of our thoughts, feelings and energy and its repercussions.
- Universalism: the set of ideas derived from the universality of the basic laws of Nature and the Universe, which through all fields of research involves the consciousness’ microuniverse, expanding from this to the Universe, in which we are all immersed. Faced with this premise, it loses its sense of attachment to neighborhoods, exacerbated nationalism, prejudices of all kinds, borders between countries.
- Self-experimentation: it bases consciousness research on self-experimentation. Projectiology is considered the practical, experimental part of Conscientiology, since the phenomenon of conscious projection is the most important tool for the study of consciousness.